CONICIT & SPLUNK SYNERGISTIC SOLUTION
Announced on 28 June 2016
AUTOMATIC DETECTION AND ANALYSIS OF APPLICATIONS PROBLEMS
THE PROBLEMS THAT WE SOLVE
Catching and analysis of applications bugs can be hard:
- – How to detect problems at early stage
- – How to run Strobe powerful analytic tool exactly when the problem exists
- – What if the problem appears at night? Who will run Strobe analysis?
- – Does high CPU necessary means application problem? How to detect that there’s a real problems?
Automatic detection of applications problems, which triggers automatic deep investigation of the application.
THE BUILDING BLOCKS
- AUTOMATIC DETECTION AND ALERTS ABOUT ANOMALIES THAT REFLECTS MAINFRAME PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS
- CONNECTS TO YOUR MAINFRAME’S PERFORMANCE MONITORS ONCE A MINUTE AND READING THOUSANDS OF PERFORMANCE METRICS
- PRESENTS ALL THE DATA AND GRAPHS IN A FRIENDLY AND AGGREGATED FORMAT ON YOUR WEB-BROWSER
- USING MACHINE LEARNING TO STUDY THE NORMAL BEHAVIOR OF YOUR MAINFRAME, AND TO AUTOMATICALLY DETECTS ANOMALIES AND PROBLEMS AND TO ALERT ABOUT THEM.
- Deep profiling and investigation of performance problems
Runs on specific job-name, and possibly focusing on specific transactions
- Quickly pinpoint the source of application inefficiencies.
Allows to improve user code efficiency, transaction response time and throughput.
STROBE & CONICIT INTEGRATION
- • ConicIT automatically detects performance problems and anomalies
- • ConicIT Activate strobe on the relevant job and transaction, just on time, 24/7
- • Strobe is investigating the job and create reports that gives you all required information to figure the root cause
- • Strobe is sending you an email, with link to the result of the investigation